Dr. Anthony S. Unger, MD, is a nationally recognized expert in Total Joint Replacement and Minimally Invasive Surgery. He is a regular lecturer, teacher and researcher for these techniques and educates physicians around the world in this discipline. His expertise in Anterior Hip Replacement Surgery draws patients from around the world.
Dr. Unger also has developed several new implants and technologies and has been awarded multiple U.S. patents in the area of Hip and Knee Replacement Surgery.
Dr. Unger is board-certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery.
Catherine: ext. 720; Catherine@wosm.com
Lectures and Presentations
- The Direct Anterior Hip Replacement
- Current Status of Total Hip Surgery: What is New?
- DAA-THA: No Technology Needed
- Cementless TKA
- DAA-Does it Make a Difference?
- Present Status of Unicondylar Knee Arthroplasty 2007
- Why the Direct Anterior Approach for THA
- AAOS Guidelines Infection Work-Up
Research and Publications
- Direct Anterior Total Hip Arthroplasty
- Comparison of Minimally Invasive Direct Anterior Versus Posterior Total Hip Arthroplasty Based on Inflammation and Muscle Damage Markers
- United States Patent for Femoral Head Calcar Loading Prosthesis
- Unger Anterior Total Hip Instruments
- Anterior Versus MIS Posterior Total Hip Arthroplasty