Our medical assistants:
- Manage our physicians’ surgical schedules and emergent appointments
- Act as a liaison between physician and patient to address patient needs and concerns, both clinically and administratively
We rely on our medical assistants to facilitate communication between patients and physicians. Please contact the appropriate medical assistant for clinically related questions or surgical scheduling.
You can email our medical assistants by clicking on their name.
- Alex M., x 642: Dr. Barth
- Brittany B., x661: Dr. Connell
- Maddie K., x 664: Dr. Grossman
- Tierney P., x512: Dr. Klimkiewicz
- Elizabeth G., x 714: Dr. Magur
- Mariam T., x538: Dr. Melvin
- Lyndsie L., x 646: Dr. Moss
- Rachel S., x 652: Dr. Rudzki
- Brittney H. , x663: Dr. Starr
- Alex F., x720: Dr. Unger
- Catherine S. and Kayla H., x616: Dr. Wolff
For needs regarding Dr. McArthur’s patients, please contact Sarah C., x 688.